To speak English fluently and confidently, you need to practice speaking as much as possible.
- You live in a country where people speak English only as a foreign language.
- You don’t live in an environment where you can practice English regularly.
- You can read and write English well, but you’re in big trouble when you try to talk to others in English.
You and so many people out there have given up the dream of learning to speak English. You think you can never speak English well because you simply don’t have the opportunity to practice speaking.
As a result, you’re scared to talk to others. You’re afraid that you can’t speak English correctly and naturally. You feel embarrassed to speak English in front of people.
Now, let us show you: There’s no need to give up hope! Indeed, you CAN learn English fluently. We’re here today to show you an effective and fast method to learn to speak English like a pro.
It’s called “The Catching Up Technique – a perfect technique to learn to speak English correctly and naturally.
It trains your ears and your mouth muscles, and helps you speak English confidently after only 3 months.
To break the ice, I want to tell you a short story.
In November 2015, I received an email from Hai, a student at Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology in Vietnam. In the email, he declared:
I asked him to read the following paragraph out loud, record it, and send it back to me:
…. we’ve identified a problem that Hai and 90% of ESL learners face when learning to speak English.
You can be the master of English grammar, reading or writing skills, but your speaking skill is a disaster. We can help you leap this obstacle!
OK, back to my story. When thinking about Hai’s problem, we came up with an idea that could help him improve his English speaking skills in a very short time. We developed a new way named “The Catching Up Technique”.
Let’s take a look at Hai’s results after practicing The Catching Up Technique.
Hai improved immediately after only 1 week following our guidance.
But, it’s just the beginning of everything for Hai and hopefully you too…
Now, we’re going to check out Hai’s results after one month practicing “The Catching Up Technique”:
- Speak English correctly with every single word.
- Add the right intonation.
- Use the most appropriate English speaking speed.
Compared with original audios of native English speakers, you will see the surprising improvement the technique helped Hai achieve.
3 Practical Steps: The Catching Up Technique
Before talking about the steps, let’s explain: “What exactly is The Catching Up Technique?”
The Catching Up Technique is the way you listen carefully to native English speakers and make your best effort to match their precise pronunciation, speed, pauses, and stress, as well as intonation in word phrases and complete sentences.
Here are 3 Steps to follow with The Catching Up Technique:
Step 1: Choose the right audio to listen to
Step 2: Train your ears with English
Step 3: Practice Catching Up more and more to speak English fluently
“Catching Up” is one of the most effective techniques used in the world today to practice speak English naturally. It’s only specific requirement is that you need to access 2-speed listening materials.
The challenge for ESL beginners is to listen carefully and match their speech to native speakers. Thus, it’s imperative that you have a slow-speed version of practice material to catch up to the native speech patterns more easily and accurately.
Now, let’s go over the steps again to practice speaking English with Catching Up.
Step 1: Choose the Right Audio
You must be use audio with 2 speaking speeds: The normal speed of native speakers, and a second slow speed (about 50% of the normal speed).
You must use an audio with transcripts.
At first, you need a short audio (1-2 minutes long) that’s easy to practice; Then gradually, you can find longer and more difficult materials to practice.
Step 2: Train your Ears with English
- Listen to the chosen audio at the slow speed 1-2 times. Don’t use the transcript yet– You don’t have to understand every detail at this point.
- Listen again 1-2 times more, and this time, use transcripts and dictionaries to fully understand.
- Don’t use transcripts and dictionaries in the next step–just listen again and again until you understand every detail, and can say the main ideas out loud.
- Listen again to make sure that you fully understand.
- Finally, listen to the audio at the native speaker speed until you follow it comfortably and easily, without using transcripts or dictionaries.
Step 3: Practice Catch Up to Speak English Fluently
- Listen to the audio at the slow speed; While you listen, read the transcript and try to follow the audio. This step aims to make you familiar with reading the text out loud.
- Don’t use the transcript; While you listen, say the transcript out loud, and try to “catch up” with the audio.
- Don’t use the transcript; Listen and say the transcript out loud while “catching up” with the audio. Do this until you feel you’ve “caught up” with the speed, pronunciation, and intonation of the speaker.
- Use the audio at the native speed; Use the transcript if necessary, and you will “catch up” to the audio.
- Again, don’t use the transcript, and “catch up” to the speaker in the audio until you equal their native speed and feel that your speaking is much more fluent.
That’s it! That’s all you need to do for now. Simple, isn’t it? No sweat! It really is a piece of cake with “Catching Up”.
IT’S YOUR TURN…NOW! LET’S GET TO IT!!
The Catching Up Technique is one of the easiest and most effective techniques to improve your English speaking skills.
Remember: You need to train this technique enough to make it your learning habit. It’s the best way to speak English naturally after 1 month. Native speakers of English always say: “Let’s ‘catch up’ with our family and friends!” Now, you can do the same.
Are you ready to get started? Please click the button below to get more info on our interesting course which is based solely on the new “Catching Up” Technique.
Check out Eng Breaking – Speak English Confidently after Only 3 Months.